Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Businesses Love Happy Customers, Especially When they Tell Us

This is another great e-mail that I received from a first time customer of Codfuel.com. Gotta Love it!! Keep'em comin',

"I used this service recently as it was the first thing I thought of when thinking of who to call to get a COD delivery of oil last minute. It was scheduled for the next day and when I got home I was very pleased to find the receipt from the company who was supposed to deliver in my mailbox just as I hoped for… I added a special note on my order to ‘leave paperwork’ because I would not be home….
I was a little skeptical at first because it just seemed too easy, going on the site, finding good prices, and just picking the best one near me and all that…. But it sure turned out EXACTLY how it was supposed to…. Wow, what a cool service." John C. West Babylon,NY

No comments: